How to go though the pyramids fast.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to go though the pyramids fast.

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Praz: This one is super easy. if you start at A1 go from A1 east to A7 and than South to F7 which the throne will be at and than destroy it to take the pyramid. also if you have less than 40 dk's i do not recommend the pyramids for you. and if you start at M13 go west to M7 and North till you get to the throng at I7.

Chex: My favorite because it never changes. Always take passage 4 or 2 and if they are not available Go to the warrior list and back out till it is. if you took passage 4 hit the north wall until it breaks than keep going north until you reach G13 at G13 go west to G11 than hit the west will Than go West till G8 and hit the west wall again that wall that you just broke was actually the throne congrats you just took chex. Pyramid tip: More clan members in the pyramid when you take it more clan points you gain.

Tzelt: the hardest one but not hard lol

Go east from A1 to A2 than South to B2 than Go east along the B column until you can go South and try to get to G9. you can get there by getting into the F column. and going down from F9 to G9 now go south again to H9 and than West to H8 than south To I8 the throne should be there and if not go back up to H8 than east to H9 than south and skip the first west and keep going down until you can go to the west a second time. now after going west 1 time go north until you reach the throne. Guide by: Johnny Phoenix.

Edit: If you're clan owns all 3 pyramids you gain extra exp every forest fight. so if you are at level one you gain 10 extra exp and if you are at level 10 you gain 100 extra exp etc... .2 also there is a tournament held every month you're clan gains points every time you take the pyramids. taking the pyramids with more than 1 of you're clan members inside gives you double the points. the clan with the most points at the end of the month will get the points in gems but double!. so take them pyramids and woop some arse.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 5 times in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://guidetolotgd.freeforumsblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to go though the pyramids fast.

Post  Jake on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Thanks!! it real helped i have been having trouble there for a while, ha chex seemed so hard...

Jake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Treepolicedeputydragon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

i would like to point out it helps to start at a decent level and have some form of protection equiped unless you have the kills to stand with the basics cause if you dont you may find yourself booted fast

Treepolicedeputydragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Treepolicedeputydragon wrote:i would like to point out it helps to start at a decent level and have some form of protection equipped unless you have the kills to stand with the basics cause if you don't you may find yourself booted fast
Yes. thanks for that. You're right. best thing to do is either forge. or if you have high enough dk's buy someone else's forged weapon and armor. but you can only buy weapons and armor 3 times you're dk level. so if you have 1000 dk's you can buy weapons with 3000 attack.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Treepolicedeputydragon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:26 pm

but even then if you have the Attack and Defense power just from fists and T-shirt go for it...

Treepolicedeputydragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Yes. if you have enough attack and defense. there is no need to forge.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top